We are looking for an iOS app developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our mobile management apps. Your primary focus will be development of our parental control apps. You will be working alongside our go to market team and CTO. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build mobile device management apps for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
If you feel like you’re the perfect candidate, please email us your resume along with a link to your LinkedIn profile.