We are looking to add a full time support role to our team. This role will be a very important part in supporting our growing user base and build a great foundation to support today’s and future users as we continue to grow. This role is perfect for those looking to get into the mobile app space and grow with our very exciting company looking to help parents raise their kids with sound technology habits.
- Handle support inquiries professionally from users via email / helpdesk system. (Inquiries currently come via emails, in-app support form and our social media accounts)
- Walk users through our apps when needed – this may be via a phone call, video chat or simply sharing a step by step via a reply to their inquiry
- Contribute to support resources such as Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), Knowledge base and templates to make role as efficient as possible
- Communicate as a team – share scenarios and trends in issues encountered in Support
- Escalate issues such as bugs to our Development team
- Will have an active role in helping QA software updates and replicate customer issues when required
- Familiarity with various operating system and devices such as Android, iOS, Mac and Windows
- Strong Typing and written skills
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of web based tools – Gmail, Google Apps, etc.
- Interest in learning about technology
If you feel like you’re the perfect candidate, please email us your resume along with a link to your LinkedIn profile.
We are 3 Dad co-founders that have 8 kids between us ranging in ages from 3 to 15 so are living with kids growing up with technology. Our team cares about helping out today’s generation of children and parents navigate through the world of technology. We are looking for like minded people to join our team.
A bit about our Apps
Boomerang Parental Control is a mobile app for Android and iOS devices that brings screen time controls (allocated time, schedules), app management (allow apps, block apps), location tracking, reporting and on Android, smartphone controls such as calls/text message logging. We also have a free companion app, SPIN Safe Browser, which provides filtering of inappropriate content. When used together, parents also can review their child’s SPIN Safe Browser web history.